Monday, October 3, 2022

DISNEY WORLD 2022 - Day 5

DISNEY WORLD 2022 - Day 5 - Going home! 


I woke up around 6:30 AM and got ready for my day.


I had a few more things to pack, and I made sure to check the room thoroughly to be sure I wasn't leaving anything behind.


I decided I was going to eat breakfast at OHana that morning, even if I had to eat alone. My flight was at 12:40 that day, so I had plenty of time to get to the airport. 


At 7:25 I went over to the Great Ceremonial House to check in for my 7:30 breakfast reservation. 


This was the first time in my life (and probably the ONLY time) I have ever or will ever eat a meal in a sit down restaurant by myself. 


It was HORRIBLE!!! It was awkward! 


The food was all very good. The horrible awkward part was because I was seated between 2 families, and the tables were about 6 inches apart. it was actually quite horrifying, LOL! Where in the heck am I supposed to look?? 


My waitress was sweet. She called me "Hun" and she checked on me a lot. 

Here is what they served. It's all you can eat.

She brought some really good pineapple sweet bread, fresh fruit, and Pineapple/orange/guava juice.  




Then she brought a skillet with biscuits, sausage, ham topped with pineapple sauce, eggs, and potatoes. 



I also got MICKEY WAFFLES!!! and some Lilo & Stitch waffles too. 

It was all very good, just awkward.

I'm glad I did it, but I will never do that again. 

After breakfast I went back to my room till it was time to go to the airport.

I took an Uber (also awkward alone), and I had a wonderful older man driver. He told me he worked in maintenance at Disney World for 30 years. Very cool! He told me some interesting stories about some of the resorts. 

At the airport, I snapped a few pics before i went through security. I love this part of Orlando airport. It has a hotel built right into the airport. I wish more airports had this. How convenient. 




My plane landed in Kansas City and my husband and my son Allen came to pick me up. 

That trip went by SO FAST!!! 

It was a bummer that Lisa had to leave early, and the rain kind of sucked, but all in all it was a great trip. I got to do quite a bit in that short trip, and I got my fill of Disney for a bit.

I'll be back soon Disney! 





No comments:

Post a Comment