Monday, November 21, 2011

Introducing my oldest son

I became a mom at the young age of 19, still such a child myself. My firstborn son Allen and I practically grew up together.

He's 25 now (soon to be 26). My how time flies:





Allen lives about 2 miles away from Tim and I, and he shares a place with his longtime girlfriend Shelah.

They are such a cute couple! We just LOVE shelah





Here is where Allen and Shelah live:







3 or 4 days a week, you will find Allen at our house. He loves to hang out with us and he's a big help with all of my projects. Here he is back in 2009 painting trim in my livingroom while Shelah looks on.




Allen's hobbies are cars and computers. He can tell you anything you wanna know about cars, and Mustangs in particular. As for computers, he has been using a computer daily since he was 8 years old. We got our first computer in 1995, and we have always had one or more computers in the house since then. He knows computers inside and out, and he keeps mine in tip-top shape.

An interesting fact about Allen: He spent his teenage years working at our local Rennaisance Festival every year in the fall.
He loved dressing up and running around with his friends, and he made quite a bit of money while having fun out there. It was a great experience for him, but I guess he has outgrown it. He hasn't gone out there in several years now.

Here is one of his old Ren Fair outfits, he reminds me of Puss in Boots:







I've got plenty of Allen stories coming up in future posts. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment