Thursday, December 8, 2011

My baby turns 21 today!!!

I can't believe how fast time flies! We have reached a milestone birthday as my baby is now 21 years old!

I LOVE YOU, CODY LEIGH!!!
Watching you grow up has been a pleasure, and I am so proud to be your Mom!

You are a beautiful young woman with your whole life ahead of you, I hope all of your dreams come true!

Taking a look back at Cody's childhood;


After 3 boys, I finally got a baby girl! Cody was the biggest of all 4 of my babies,
she weighed in at 8 lbs. 3.4 oz.

Notice baby Minnie! I Love Disney!





Cody was about 8 months old here (clapping!):


About 18 months old, back when the KC Royals were cool:



Close to age 2 here, what a cute smile!:


Cody at age 2, making a giant block house (this was at a hands-on museum):







Age 4 with a new "purple durple" big girl bike! I have no idea how the kitten came to be riding on the handlebars!:




Sleeping angel, age 4. They are always so sweet when they sleep. I wish I still had that Bambi pillowcase, no idea what happened to it:

Cody had just turned 4 :



Christmas, age 4 with a new dollhouse:






Age 5 or 6 at a music festival in downtown KC. That's a funnel cake on her plate:






Age 5 or 6, standing on the toilet brushing teeth:



 Age 6 with her brother Chris and sidewalk chalk. (P.S. I made her dress):



Cody, age 7. I loved to put her hair in a ponytail and make little braids in her ponytail. (If I knew how to do the cornrow thing, I probably would have done it!)



By age 9 Cody had a green belt in Tae Kwon Do:



Age 10 in Big Bear California: 



Age 10:



She's been to Disneyland several times, have I mentioned how much I love Disney? This is a great picture of Cody and Minnie! Age 10:



Age 14, braces ready to come off:


Age 15:



My lil girl is growing up! Age 20:



Age 20:



Age 20:




Cody Leigh: Reach for the stars Sweetheart! I can't wait to see what the next chapter of your life holds for you! I love you Dolly!

No comments:

Post a Comment