Monday, October 17, 2011

Garage Sale Finds #2

The weather has been great, so Tim and I took another opportunity to look for more garage sales last weekend.

I loved this little lucite choo-choo train candle holder. It was $2.00 and it will make it's appearance in our house at Christmastime.



I think it will look great with some little silver candles.

Then, I spotted this huge heart shaped cakepan that was only $1.00


It will make a giant heart cake (especially if I do a 2 layer cake) and I can't wait to break it out next Valentines Day.


My last find for the weekend was this 3-pack of Halloween leaf bags for .25 cents



Cute! And I just love a good deal!

Here they are full of leaves by our front door:

The garage sales in our area seem to be dwindling as we get closer to Halloween. I guess I'll have to get back to checking out the Thrift Stores for the winter months.

See my previous Thrifting post here

No comments:

Post a Comment