Monday, October 15, 2012

Living room - repainted

I've been working on our living room for 5-6 weeks now. I didn't intend for it to take so long to get to this point, but I finally got it painted.


First, a couple of pics of our "old" living room to remind you what it looked like for the past 4 years:




And now..............drumroll................our freshly painted living room:




It's really hard to see the actual color in these pics, I took them when it was dark out. I'll try to get better ones this afternoon.

The new color is "classic silver", and Tim and I both love it.

The trim is white semi-gloss, and the ceiling even got a fresh coat of paint. Actually, the ceiling got about 4 coats of paint.

The room still looks a little empty. I put the last coats of paint on the trim last night, Tim hung the curtains and that's about as far as we got.

We also moved our desks. Instead of facing each other, Tim and I both face the TV now. There seems to be more room now (or maybe it's just because the room is so empty?) We'll see what happens as I start adding in all of the shelves and other stuff.


Timmy picked out the curtains!! He did a great job, I absolutely love them!

More pics coming soon...............

No comments:

Post a Comment